Dawson making a snow angel.
Dylan making his snow angel
Well, As I posted a while back, here are the pictures of snow. The kids and I had a blast. It was too cold for me though. After a snowball fight and then helping with the snowman, I was happy to come in!!! The boys stayed out for a while but by the time they came in their coats, mittens and jeans were soaking wet. I was a smart Mommy and they all had their wellies on!! I think this will probably/hopefully be the last of Winter since Spring officially started the other day. I am so ready for the sun and some nice warm days. They wind has been horrible, with gust up to 40mph for about 5 days in a row. At least it is not really blowing today.
We headed out for church this morning but when the truck started sliding all over the road two times, I turned around and headed home. I was too afraid to drive over to the other base in these conditions. I am saddened by this as I was really looking forward celebrating with our friends the true reason for Easter!! The fact that our Savior rose.
Well I must close for now, enjoy the pictures, we had a blast playing and enjoy your day. Praise God!!
2 comments:
I love the pics. I miss the snow, but i am sure If I had to live in it again I really do not think I would. I love seeing the children playing in it and only wish my girls could see the see the snow just one time. Have a blessed week Can not wait see you all again Love jeanne
I love the pics. I miss the snow, but i am sure If I had to live in it again I really do not think I would. I love seeing the children playing in it and only wish my girls could see the see the snow just one time. Have a blessed week Can not wait see you all again Love jeanne
Post a Comment