Sunday, June 15, 2008

We made it!!

Ok, we finally made it across the big pond to Florida. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We flew into Orlando and stayed with family there for nearly a week and then drove up to (Mike's) Mom's house on Monday. We went on Tuesday to look at our house in FWB and the tenants were not very nice to it.... We will be a little while moving into it but I think we may do some renovations before we move in. We haven't really decided yet. We have been having a great time on vacation but like all vacations, I am really starting to want to be on a schedule. We will probably be at the house everyday next week doing what needs to be done but there is no help for it. I will post more later along with some pictures from our trip. Until then, thanks for looking and keep in touch.. Susan

2 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

I am so happy to hear that you guys finally made it home! I check often to see what the progress is and have even emailed you but my email was returned for some reason or another. Did you guys go to church today? I had work but Ned was there. Send me an email so that I will have yours, apparently the one I have is broken. Hope to see you guys soon....we will be leaving for Orlando on Wed and returning on the 24th.

Rhonda

Jeanne robinson said...

Hey girl glad to know you have made it. VBS is this week if your up to bringing the children it starts in the morning at 8.30 till 1200 can not wait to see you all love Jeanne